Monday, May 4, 2015

Follow my babe girl i love you..

Follow my cute girl at @cutelisah Follow my cute girl at @cutelisah Follow my cute girl at @cutelisah “Love is the bridge that leads from the I sense to the We, and there is a paradox about personal love. Love of another individual opens a new relation between the personality and the world. The lover responds in a new way to nature and may even write poetry. Love is affirmation; it motivates the yes responses and the sense of wider communication. Love casts out fear, and in the security of this togetherness we find contentment, courage. We no longer fear the age-old haunting questions: "Who am I?" "Why am I?" "Where am I going?" - and having cast out fear, we can be honest and charitable.” #KINGRAMSON #SOMOGOING #THEOFFICIALKINGRAMSON #KBG

No comments:

Post a Comment